* 2 cups frozen corn kernels can be used instead of fresh corn.
- 4 Tablespoons butter, such as Country Crock Spread
- 3 ears corn-on-the-cob, corn removed from cob, (about 2 cups)*
- 1 meduim zucchini, quartered lengthwise then sliced crosswise
- 3/4 Cups red onion, chopped
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- Chives and parsley, for garnish, optional
Melt 2 tablespoons Country Crock Spread in large nonstick skillet over high heat and cook corn, zucchini, and red onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned and tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons Spread and salt. If desired, garnish with your favorite herbs, such as chives or parsley.