Central's Deviled Eggs
Created by chef Michel Richard at his Las Vegas restaurant Central at Caesars Palace, these deviled eggs have a little bit of Dijon mustard in them for a spicy touch, sour cream for a rich taste, and anchovies for a salty finish.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons anchovy paste
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 white anchovy fillets, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 small head frisée, leaved separated, for garnish
Halve the eggs lengthwise and remove yolks, set white aside. Place the yolks in a small bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the sour cream, paste, mustard, and salt and pepper. Transfer to a small piping bag fitted with a 3/8-inch star tip and pipe into the egg white cavities, and then place an anchovy fillet over each egg. Sprinkle with chives and place the eggs on a bed of frisée on a serving platter.