- 1 cup chopped rainbow chard (including the leaves)
- ½ cups mashed sweet potatoes
- ¾ cup watercress (chopped)
- 2 cups teff (cooked)*
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 eggs (whipped)
- ¼ cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. Prepare a 10 ½ inch cast iron skillet.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except ricotta cheese and pumpkin seeds.
- Mix well with a spoon and pour the batter in the cast iron skillet evenly.
- Put the skillet into the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven top it with ricotta cheese and pumpkin seeds and put it back into the oven.
- Bake again for 20 – 25 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
- Let it cool for a while and serve warm.