- 8 Ounces cream cheese, such as Philadelphia, softened
- ½ Cup ranch dressing, such as Hidden Valley
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 2 Cups shredded chicken (cooked)
- 1 Cup Buffalo sauce, such as Franks, divided,
- 1 Cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ Cup crumbled gorgonzola
- Tortillas for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch. Spread into the bottom of a pie plate or small casserole dish. Toss chicken with ½ cup Buffalo sauce.
Top with chicken and drizzle with remaining Buffalo sauce.
Sprinkle with the shredded and crumbled cheeses and bake 25–30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.