Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
- 1-1/2 Pound ground beer (93% lean or leaner)
- 2 Tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 1 large mango, peeled, coarsley chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
Combine Ground Beef and jerk seasoning in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Shape into four 3/4-inch thick patties.
Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
Grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes), until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
Season with salt, as desired.
Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl, mixing lightly.
About 2 minutes before burgers are done, place buns, cut sides down, on grill.
Grill until lightly toasted.
Serve burgers with salsa.