This summery spin on the classic gin and tonic is a go-to for your dinner party. This cocktail was served at Dinner Lab’s dinner in partnership with Bombay Sapphire Gin, which took place in Brooklyn, New York, and featured specialty dishes by chef Omar Zurrei and cocktails prepared by mixologist Enzo Cangemi.
This recipe is courtesy of Bombay Sapphire Gin, created by Chef Zerrei as the perfect precursor to a meal to prep the palate and enhance the flavors of his Moroccan menu.
- 1 1/2 Ounce Bombay sapphire gin
- 1 Ounce fresh ruby red grapefruit
- 1/4 Ounce lemon juice, fresh
- 3/4 Ounces rose syrup
- 1 Dash of ground cardamom
- 3 Dashes of Peychaud's bitters
- Splash of lemon or lime sparkling water or tonic
Combine all ingredients, shake, and pour over ice in a Collins or coup glass.