- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ medium oninon
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 Ounces chèvre (goat) cheese, softened
- 2/3 Cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
- Food Should Taste Good(TM) pumpkin chips
In a 10-inch skillet heat the oil over medium heat until hot. Cookthe onion, sugar, and rosemary about 15 minutes, or until caramelized.
In large bowl, mix the goat cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper. Coarsely chopthe caramelized onions. Reserve small amount of the onions for garnish and add remaining to bowl. Mix thoroughly until combined.
Garnish with the reserved onions and serve with Food Should Taste Good™ Harvest Pumpkin or Sweet Potato chips.