Sweeten your breakfast with these easy-to-make pancakes, and swap out plain syrup for a Maple Banana Mousse for a homemade twist! This flavorful breakfast dish is both gluten-free and dairy-free.
1. Preheat a griddle or nonstick pan.
2. Prepare the pancakes according to package instructions and add the 1 T. cinnamon to the batter and mix in.
3. Lightly grease the griddle or pan and scoop out pancakes using 1/3 C. measuring cup. Immediately place 3-4 slices of banana and a small spoonful of the brown sugar onto each pancake.
4. Cook until edges are bubbly and look cooked, gently flip over and continue to cook another 1-2 minutes.
5. Continue this process with the remaining batter. Keep pancakes warm in a 200° degree oven, covering the pancakes with foil to stay moist.
Smash together the bananas, maple syrup and the cinnamon with the back of a fork and blend until all combined. Serve on the side.