- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Cinnamon, Ground
- 3/4 Teaspoons McCormick Ginger, Ground
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Nutmeg, Ground
- 1 Cup butter, melted
- 1 Cup canned pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 7 Ounces caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoons milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices in large bowl. Add butter; stir until mixture is well blended and forms coarse crumbs. Reserve 1/2 (about 2 1/4 cups) for the topping.
Add pumpkin and vanilla to remaining mixture in bowl; stir until well blended.
Press evenly into bottom of greased foil-lined 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Set aside.
Microwave caramels and milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after every minute. Let stand 1 minute. Pour over pumpkin mixture in pan, spreading to within 1/2-inch of edges.
Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift from pan. Cut into bars.