- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 Teaspoons honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon for the fish
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 5 Tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped (any combination of dill, flat-leaf parsley, thyme, cilantro, or basil)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4-7 Ounces pieces of white sea bass
Whisk first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly pour in the olive oil, reserving 1 tablesppon, while whisking to emulsify the vinaigrette. Stir in jalapeño and herbs. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside while preparing fish.
Prepare grill (medium-high heat). Brush fish with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until just opaque in center, about 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Top with the vinaigrette and serve.