Caliente Kiss Margarita
In the realm of the Bloody Maria, this spicy, tomato-based beverage works just as well for brunch as it does at midnight.
Read More About Delicioso Ideas for National Margarita Day & Beyond.
- 2 Ounces Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 2 Ounces tomato juice
- 1 squeeze Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 dash fresh black pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash celery salt
- Dash paprika
- Dash cumin
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 cucumber slice, for garnish
In a shaker filled partway with ice combine all ingredients. Shake well and pour into tall glass over ice. Garnish with cucumber slice.