- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Cup chives, finely chopped
- Black Pepper
- 10 1/2 Ounces canned tuna, drained
- 3 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 30 Ounces canned butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon drained capers
In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the mustard. When combined, gradually whisk in the olive oil. Stir in the chives, and season with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, place the drained tuna, the sliced celery, butter beans, and capers. Pour the lemon-mustard vinaigrette over the salad ingredients, and toss to combine.
Season with salt and pepper, and serve.