- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 package McCormick Original Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese, and seasoning mix until well-blended. Stir in chicken.
Spoon into lightly greased pie plate.
Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle with blue cheese, if desired.