Forget going to the bar — instead, whip up this simple-to-make, delicious dip with Buffalo wing flavor to have your men's night out at home.
Recipe courtesy of Holly Clegg from "Guy's Guide to Eating Well: A Man's Cookbook for Health and Wellness."
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 Cup hot sauce or Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 Cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Cups shredded cooked chicken breasts (rotisserie), skin removed
In a medium nonstick pot, combine cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing mix, stirring constantly, until mixture is creamy, about 5 minutes.
Add yogurt and chicken. Do not boil.