Mushroom and Chard Bruschetta
This hearty bruschetta is made with our beloved Seeduction® bread and topped with wilted chard, tender mushrooms, and fresh tarragon.
- 6 slices Seeduction bread, each cut into 4 triangles
- 1/2 Cup Everyday Value® grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Pound assorted mushrooms, such as cremini, white button and shiitake, trimmed and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch chard, ribs removed, leaves thinly sliced
- 2 Teaspoons finely chopped tarragon or thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Arrange bread on a large baking sheet, top with cheese, and bake until toasted, 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and no liquid remains, about 10 minutes. Stir in chard, tarragon, salt, and pepper and cook until wilted and just tender, 3 to 4 minutes more. Spoon onto toasts and serve.