- 2 and 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, washed and quartered
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 32 Ounces chicken stock
- 1 stick brown butter (cook and swirl on medium heat until it smells nutty)
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Small handful fresh chives, chopped to garnish
Add potatoes, chicken stock and a big pinch salt to a large pot set on medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Cook for 15 minutes, then drain.
With potatoes still in the pot, add a small pinch of salt, a big pinch of pepper, Parmesan cheese and brown butter.
Smash everything together, then stir in chives.