- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small onion, quartered and thinly sliced (½ cup)
- 1 small red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (½ cup)
- ¾ cup hot mango chutney
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped (¾ cup)
- Two 16-ounce packages extra-firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- Two 12-ounce bunches mustard greens, thick stems removed
Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper, cover, and cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in mango chutney and tomato. Cover, and simmer 5 minutes more.
Preheat oven to broil. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray. Halve each tofu block horizontally to make pieces the size of sandwich bread. Cut each tofu piece into 4 triangles. Brush each triangle on both sides with mango mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Broil 4-5 minutes. Flip and brush with more mango mixture. Broil 4-5 minutes more, or until browned.
Bring 1 cup water to a boil in large pot. Add mustard greens, cover, and steam 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally with tongs.
Divide mustard greens among plates. Top each serving with 2 tofu triangles, and drizzle with 1/4 cup mango sauce.