Broccoli Slaw Waldorf Salad
This recipe is a different take on a Waldorf salad, adding a broccoli slaw. It's a great alternative to dress up some vegetables as a side dish.
- 1 Pound package organic broccoli slaw mix
- 1 organic apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Cup organic Craisins or raisins
- 1 Cup halved seedless organic grapes
- 1/2 Cup organic walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons organic milk
- 1 Teaspoon organic sugar
- 1 Teaspoon organic lemon juice
- 1/8 Teaspoon celery seed
In a large bowl, mix the broccoli slaw, fruit, and nuts.
In a small bowl, combine the mayo, yogurt, milk, sugar, lemon juice, and celery seed. Pour the broccoli mix and toss well.