- 1 package Johnsonville original recipe breakfast sausage links
- 9 six-inch flour Mission fajita-size tortillas
- 2 Cups Mexican blend cheese, divided, shredded
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 Cup sweet red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
Cook sausages according to package directions. Cut into 1/4-inch slices and set aside.
On a piece of waxed paper, spray each tortilla on both sides with vegetable cooking spray. Cut tortillas into fourths. Arrange three tortilla pieces (pointed end down) into muffin cups that have been sprayed with cooking spray. Overlap edges of tortilla pieces and press gently into muffin cups. Rounded edges will extend above muffin cups. Divide 1 cup of cheese evenly into tortilla-lined muffin cups. Top with sausage slices and remaining cheese.
In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, bell pepper, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Carefully pour into tortilla cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
Carefully remove from muffin cups. Serve hot with salsa.