- 1 Pound sausage, such as JENNIE-O® Lean Mild Turkey Breakfast Sausage Roll
- 6 Cups cubed brioche bread
- 2 Cups Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 4 Cups half-and-half cream
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten or 10-ounces egg substitute
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165 degrees F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Layer bread in lightly greased 13-by 9-inch baking dish. Top with sausage, cheeses, and green onions. Whisk together cream, eggs, and salt. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture, cover and refrigerate 8 hours or up to overnight.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before. Bake 55 minutes or until eggs are set.