Breakfast Naan Pizza
Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods. Stonefire recipes showcase the versatility of our flatbreads. In 15 minutes you can create a delicious, easy meal for you and your family!
- 1 package Stonefire naan
- ½ Cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 strips double smoked bacon
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 Tablespoon thinly sliced greed onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Fry the bacon in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat until crisp. Let cool and cut into small pieces.
Lay the naan bubble-side up on a baking tray, sprinkle with the parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and the cooked bacon. Crack 2 eggs on each naan and season with salt and pepper.
Place naan on middle rack of preheated 400 degree F oven and heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the egg yolks are cooked. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the parsley, chives and green onions.
Slice and serve immediately.