Created by the culinary team at Tessemae's All Natural, this "tessipe" for boneless Buffalo wings will have you licking your fingers dry because of their original wing sauce.
- 1 1/2 Cup nonfat buttermilk, divided
- 1/2 Cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Cup panko, toasted in olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Pound chicken tenders or chicken breast sliced into strips
- Buffalo wing sauce, such as Tessamae's
- Carrots, sliced into sticks, for serving
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
To make the blue cheese dip, mix ½ cup buttermilk with the blue cheese crumbles, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and set aside.
Place the panko in one bowl, the rest of the buttermilk in another, and flour in a third. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in the flour, then
the buttermilk, then in toasted panko to coat, shaking excess buttermilk before placing in the panko. Place on a wire baking rack set inside a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes. Pour the wing sauce into a bowl and add the chicken, using tongs to gently turn until all are well coated. Serve with carrot sticks and blue cheese dip.