- 2 Cups flour
- 2/3 Cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups. Set aside.
Mix flour, 2/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Mix sour cream, milk, oil, egg, orange peel and vanilla in medium bowl. Add to flour mixture; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Batter will be thick and slightly lumpy.) Gently stir in blueberries.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over muffins.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean. Serve warm with honey butter, if desired.