- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Cup Country Crock Spread
- 2 1/4 Cups granulated sugar, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 2 Cups fresh blueberries, rinsed, dried and tossed with 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 1/2 Cup confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon grated lemon peel
Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan; set aside.
Combine 3 cups flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl with wire whisk; set aside.
Beat Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D with 2 cups granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in 2 teaspoons vanilla, scraping sides occasionally. Alternately beat in flour mixture and sour cream on low speed, just until blended, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar with blueberries. Gently fold blueberry mixture into cake batter. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
For glaze, blend confectioners sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl; drizzle over cake.