Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Horchata Paletas
May 2, 2018
This Horchata Paleta recipe is the perfect way to welcome summer and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend, this sweet treat is creamy, delicious and vegan!
Courtesy of Christy Wilson, RDN.
Calories Per Serving
- 1.5 Cups Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk
- 2 Cups Almond Breeze® Original Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- 1.5 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Agave nectar
- 3/4 Teaspoons Ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- Add all ingredients into blender. Blend on high setting for about one minute.
- Skim off any foam and divide horchata mixture into ice-pop molds (about 1/3 cup). Cover and insert sticks. Freeze until solid or at least 5 hours.
- Dip molds briefly in hot water to release paletas.
- Sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon before serving.