May 2, 2018
- 1.5 Cups Original Almond Breeze® Almondmilk
- 2 Cups Almond Breeze® Original Unsweetened Almondmilk Cashewmilk Blend
- 1.5 Teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Agave nectar
- 3/4 Teaspoons Ground cinnamon, plus more for dusting
- Add all ingredients into blender. Blend on high setting for about one minute.
- Skim off any foam and divide horchata mixture into ice-pop molds (about 1/3 cup). Cover and insert sticks. Freeze until solid or at least 5 hours.
- Dip molds briefly in hot water to release paletas.
- Sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon before serving.