If you love blue cheese salad dressing but always feel guilty enjoying it, this recipe that uses Greek yogurt as a base is an easy and healthier version of it. The slight sweetness in flavor that Greek yogurt adds some extra flavor that makes this salad dressing unique to its counterparts.
- 2/3 Cups Greek yogurt, such as Plain 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 Cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored, quartered into 4 wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper until smooth. Stir in the blue cheese.
Place a wedge of lettuce on each plate, top with ¼ cup of the dressing, and finish with 3 cherry tomatoes and a pinch of black pepper. Refrigerate the remaining dressing for up to 5 days.