BlendTech's Best Brownies
Step out of the box, and give this recipe a try. These rich, fudgy brownies are irresistible.
- 3 ⁄4 cup butter, softened or melted
- 2⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 ⁄8 cup all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add butter and chocolate chips to WildSide jar.
Secure lid and select "Batter." Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid.
Press "Pulse" 3–5 times. Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
Pour into greased 9-x-9-inch or 11-x-7-inch pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.