- (3) 2 Ounce patties, square
- 3 slices American cheese
- 1/2 onion, chopped and caramelized
- 12 pickle slices
- 3 slider-sized hamburger buns, such as Martins potato rolls
Preheat a cast-iron skillet or sauté pan, over high heat.
2. Form each 2-ounce patty into a ball and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Place meat into pan and flatten meat with a spatula.
4. Allow the meat to get crispy on the exterior, cooking for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
5. Place ketchup, mustard, and pickles on bottom bun and with spatula; scrape burger off pan and flip onto bun.
6. Top with onions and cheese and top half of bun.