Get creative with the presentation by cutting the pineapple into fun shapes!
- 1 Pound (about 3 pieces) boneless/skinless chicken thigh
- 4 Ounces Italian dressing
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Teaspoon dried basil
- ½ green bell pepper, cut to the size of the dinner roll
- ½ red bell pepper, cut to the size of the dinner roll
- ¼ red onion, cut to the size of the dinner roll
- 6 pieces pineapple, for garnish
- ¼ Cup mayo
- KINGS HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls (cut horizontally)
1. Combine oregano, basil, and Italian dressing. Divide into two equal portions.
2. Marinate chicken in half of dressing mix for several hours; marinate vegetables in remaining dressing for half an hour.
3. Grill chicken, vegetables, and pineapple chunks.
4. Spread mayo on bottom bun then assemble sliders, in this order: pineapple, top of bread, onion, bell pepper, chicken, bottom of bread, and cherry tomato to hold sandwich in place.