These asparagus, bell pepper and strawberry balsamic crostinis are the perfect appetizer for entertaining a bunch of friends or an easy treat for an evening at home with family.
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Slice dinner rolls lengthwise into thirds. Lay on lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crunchy. Set aside.
3. Heat balsamic vinegar in a skillet on low heat for 10-15 minutes to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool. Set aside.
4. Rub asparagus with olive oil and grill on both sides for 5-7 minutes until cooked through. Set aside.
5. Grill all three bell peppers combined in olive oil. Season as desired. Set aside.
6. Assemble the crostini trio by spreading goat cheese on top of KING’S HAWAIIAN crostinis. Then top with grilled asparagus on one third of the bread, grilled bell peppers on one third of the bread, and finally topping the last third with a dollop of balsamic reduction and a strawberry half.