Ground beef, salsa refried beans and cheese are layered between tortillas for a burrito bake that's like a fiesta in a dish.
- 1 Pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1 each red pepper, large carrot and large onion, chopped
- 2 Cups cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Cups TACO BELL Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Cup frozen corn
- 6 flour tortillas , cut in half
- 1 can TACO BELL Refried Beans
- 1 KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
Heat oven to 400ºF. Brown meat with peppers, carrots, onions and garlic in large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes, salsa and cumin; mix well. Cover; simmer 5 min, Remove from heat. Stir in corn. Spread 2 cups tomato mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; top with 4 tortilla halves, with cut-sides of tortillas facing sides of dish. Cover with layers of half the beans, 2-1/2 cups of the remaining tomato mixture and ½ cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining tortillas, tomato mixture and cheese; cover with sheet of foil sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 35 to 40 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.