- 2 Tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 Pound Chinese BBQ Pork, diced
- 2 Cups day-old rice, jasmine
- 2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon white pepper
- 2 green onions
- 1 Cup frozen peas (microwaved)
In a large skillet, heat the oil on a medium heat. Add the eggs and scramble until just set, appoximately 3 minutes.
Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant.
Add pork and cook until almost cooked through, about 1 minute.
Fold in the rice and add the soy sauce, oyster suace and sugar. Continue to fold for about a minute or two. Cook until the rice absorbs the sauces and is slightly crisp on the edges.
Fold in the green onions, peas and white pepper, cook for an additional minute.