September is National Breakfast Month, and this weekend is the International Food Blogger Conference (IFBC) in Seattle. In honor of both, Stonyfield Organic, the country’s leading organic yogurt maker, teamed up with Deborah Harroun, blogger of Taste and Tell and author of Best 100 Smoothies for Kids to create this delicious breakfast recipes. While smoothies are a delicious drink to enjoy in the morning it can also be turned into something you eat. Make your smoothie, pour it in a bowl, and top with fruits, nuts, and granola.
- 1/2 Cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 Cup frozen blackberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 Cup Stonyfield Organic Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/4 Cup granola, for garnish
- Fresh strawberries, sliced, for garnish
- Fresh blueberries, garnish
- Fresh blackberries, garnish
Combine the strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and banana in a blender. Add the yogurt and the milk. Blend on high until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a bowl. Top with granola, fresh strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries.