Give traditional egg-potato salad a Cajun twist with a creamy mayonnaise-Tabasco dressing. This recipe will turn your barbecue into a spicy bayou celebration.
- 2 Pounds red potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Tabasco brand Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 Cup finely chopped green onion
Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring the potatoes to a boil, reduce heat, and cook until the potatoes are tender, or about 20 minutes. Drain the pot and set the potatoes aside to cool.
Cut the eggs in 1/2, place the yolks in a large bowl, and mash the yolks with a fork. Chop the egg whites finely and add to the yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, Tabasco Buffalo Style Sauce, mustard, celery, and green onion, and mix well.
Dice the cooled potatoes and stir into the mayonnaise mixture until well blended.