- 1 container (12 ounces) Country Crock Simply Delicious
- 4 Cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 2/3 Cup sugar, divided
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 13 X 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Beat 1 cup Country Crock® Simply Delicious, 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, milk, eggs, banana, baking powder and 1/4 teaspoon salt in large bowl with electric mixer just until combined. Turn into prepared pan.
Combine remaining 2 cups flour, 2/3 cup sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in another large bowl. Cut in remaining Spread with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is size of coarse crumbs. Evenly sprinkle crumbs over cake.
Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack before serving.