This single-serving version of the classic banana bread is perfect for times when you are craving the sweet, comforting taste of banana bread but don't want to make a whole loaf. Chocolate Covered Katie claims that this banana bread tastes good with your favorite frosting, but is so sweet on its own that you won't even need it.
*add more or less liquid as needed to moisten the batter
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 1/16 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon very-ripe banana
- 1 Tablespoon oil, pre-melted vegan butter, or applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon milk of choice or water*
- 1/4 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon sugar or stevia
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in separate bowls, and then mix the two together. Pour the mix into a greased muffin pan, smoothing the top of the batter. Cook for 10-14 minutes.