March 7, 2014
- 1/2 cup milk
- Brown Rice TRISCUIT Thin Crisps Sour Cream & Chive
- 2 Tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1 Cup shredded reduced-fat colby
- 1 Cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 Ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1/2 Cup instant potato flakes
Mix potato flakes and milk in large bowl; let stand 5 min. or until milk is absorbed. Add sour cream, Neufchatel and half of the onions; mix well.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon bits. Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with Thin Crisps.
Variation: Prepare as directed, substituting prepared mashed potatoes for the potato flakes and reducing the milk to 2 tablespoons.