- 8 Ounces pasta noodles
- 1 12-ounce package popcorn shrimp, such as SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 Cup half-and-half
- 3/4 Cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
Place the popcorn shrimp on a cookie sheet and bake according to the package directions.
Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Slowly whisk in the half-and-half. Stir and cook until thick. Then stir in the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
Add the cooked pasta, red peppers, and bacon and stir until mixed.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve immediately in bowls topped with cooked shrimp.