Kahlua, Espresso Bean, and Bacon Fudge
This recipe combines a little booze, caffeine, and salty bacon for a trifecta of flavors that somehow complement each other rather than compete. Impress friends and family with this delicious fudge creation.
- 14 Ounces chocolate bar such as Trader Joe’s seventy-two percent cacao dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup coffee liqueur, such as Kahlua
- 1/2 Cup chocolate-covered espresso beans, chopped
- 1 Pound bacon, chopped and cooked
Line a 9-by-9 baking dish with wax paper. Spray with non-stick cooking spray or use butter to grease the paper.
In a medium pot over low heat, combine all ingredients except the bacon. Stir frequently as everything melts together. As soon as all the chocolate is melted and the ingredients are combined, add the bacon and stir until it is incorporated into the fudge. Remove from heat.
Pour the fudge evenly into the dish. Smooth with a spatula so the surface is flat. Cover with wax paper and put in the fridge. Allow to cool for 2-3 hours before serving.