- 8 Ounces cream cheese such as Philadelphia,softened
- 1 Cup sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese ,shredded
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 2-4 jalapeno peppers, diced, seeded
- 2 Cups sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 Cup spinach, chopped
- 1/2 Cup crispy cooked and crumbled bacon, divided
Stir half of the bacon and the remaining ingredients together until combined.
Evenly spread into a 9-by-9-inch baking dish or cast-iron skillet. Top with remaining bacon.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown.