1. Add 4 - 5 quarts of salted water to a rapid boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente.
2. In the mean time, brown bacon in a pan until crispy. Remove bacon and blot on a paper towel. Crumble when cool.
3. Remove all but 1 tablespoon of bacon fat from the pan.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and garlic to the pan and cook until the garlic just begins to brown (do not burn).
5. Crack eggs into the pan and cook until the egg whites are almost set (the yolks should still be runny in order to create the sauce.
6. Add the drained pasta, bacon and crushed red pepper to the pan and stir, breaking up the egg whites.
7. Add additional olive oil (or you can use a little of the pasta water) if the pasta is not completely coated with sauce.
8. Toss with the cheese and the parsley along with a sprinkle of salt and fresh ground pepper.