If you are in a pinch for time, you can purchase prepared peanut butter sauce rather than making per above directions.
- ¼ Pound Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips
- ½ Cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ Cup vegetable oil
- 2 Teaspoons sesame seeds
- 4 flour tortillas, 10-inch
- 4 Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 orange, segmented
- 1 Cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 Cup carrot, shredded
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, white part only, sliced
Heat Crispy Chicken Strips according to package directions.
Make peanut butter sauce by combining peanut butter, vinegar, soy and sriracha sauces in a mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in sesame and vegetable oils until well combined. Stir in sesame seeds and set aside.
Assemble wraps by spreading 2 tablespoons of sauce on each tortilla and layering with Romaine, chicken strips, ¼ of each of the orange segments, cabbage, carrots, bell peppers and green onions. Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the filling, fold in the sides and roll tightly.