- 4 (about 1 lb. total) 1/2-inch-thick pork chops
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion halved and thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Apple Juicy Juice 100% juice
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Dust with flour.
Melt butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook on one side until golden. Turn pork chops over; stir in onion, Apple Juicy Juice 100% juice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink in the center.