Apple Pie Parfait
This recipe is courtesy of Stonyfield.com
Skip the drive-thru and make McDonald's breakfast at home. Swap a fruit and yogurt parfait for this apple pie breakfast parfait.
- 1 Cup Diced apples
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 Cup Bear Naked granola
- 2 1/2 Cups Stonyfield organic yogurt
In a bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, maple syrup and cinnamon.
To assemble the parfait place 2 tablespoon of granola at the bottom of four 12oz cups. Add a layer of 1/4 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons of apple mixture to each cup. Repeat layers a second time and top each cup with 2 tablespoons of yogurt a 1 tablespoon of granola for garnish.