- 1 Cup Diced apples
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 Cup Bear Naked granola
- 2 1/2 Cups Stonyfield organic yogurt
In a bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, maple syrup and cinnamon.
To assemble the parfait place 2 tablespoon of granola at the bottom of four 12oz cups. Add a layer of 1/4 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons of apple mixture to each cup. Repeat layers a second time and top each cup with 2 tablespoons of yogurt a 1 tablespoon of granola for garnish.