Apple Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
This bread pudding is packed full of all our favorite flavors: We’ll definitely be serving this dessert regularly throughout the coming months.
This recipe is courtesy of David Venable, host of QVC's In the Kitchen with David.
- 3 Cups half-and-half
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 Teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Pound store-bought, baked cinnamon rolls, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Maple syrup, for serving
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish. Set aside. Whisk together the half-and-half, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth. Add the cinnamon rolls, apples, and cream cheese. Toss until the custard coats all the cinnamon roll pieces and all the liquid has been absorbed. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour, until the custard is set and the top is lightly browned. Cut into portions and serve drizzled with maple syrup.