- 2 bunches fresh beets, roasted and peeled
- 2 large Honeycrisp apples, peeled, cored, and cut into bite-sized chunks (substitute Gala, Jonagold, Golden Delicious, or Granny Smith if preferred)
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 2 Tablespoons Biotta Apple Beet Ginger juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon of each: coriander, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Roast beets for 45 minutes to 1 hour and then peel them.
Toss the apples in a little bit of olive oil in a cast-iron skillet and pop them in the oven for about 15 minutes, to soften.
Cut beets to about the same size as the apples.
In a small bowl, whisk together the Biotta Apple Beet Ginger juice, orange juice, coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt and pepper.
Add the olive oil gradually as you keep whisking. Set the dressing aside.
When the apples are done, transfer them to a bowl and chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
When the apples are cooled, toss them with the beets in a medium sized bowl.
Add the dressing and mix with a wooden spoon to combine.
Add the scallions and mix to distribute them evenly.
Serve immediately, or chill it to serve later.