- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup pure pumpkin purée
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 serving vanilla protein, such as ALOHA Vanilla Protein
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Cup coconut, such as ALOHA Coconut
- 1/4 Cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 Cup coconut flour
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl whisk the eggs until the yolk and the whites are seamless. Mix in the other liquids and then the remaining ingredients.
Fill up the muffin tin with the mixture — about one-third cup for each muffin, and for a softer muffin, scoop a larger serving of the mixture into the tins.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until the edges start to brown.