For an extra kick, add a splash of your favorite liquor when you’re mixing in the melted chocolate mixture to the cream cheese!
- 1½ Cup semisweet chocolate
- ½ Cup coconut oil
- 1½ Cup confectioners sugar
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ Cup raw turbinado natural cane sugar, such as Maui Brand
- ½ Cup white natural cane sugar, such as Maui Brand
Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a small saucepan and stir over low heat until the chocolate melts. Once melted, remove the chocolate from heat.
Using an electric mixer, combine the confectioners sugar and cream cheese in a bowl and mix until it is light and fluffy.
Add the melted chocolate to the cream cheese, and mix until combined.
Place the bowl in the refrigerator until the mixture is solid but not too hard, 20 to 30 minutes.
Mix the turbinado sugar with the white sugar and set aside for later use.
Remove from the refrigerator and use your hands to form the mixture into bite-size balls.
Roll the balls in the sugar mixture. Enjoy!