*Total time incorporates chilling
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 4 Teaspoons McCormick Coconut Extract With Other Natural Flavors, divided
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package, stirring in 3 teaspoons of the coconut flavor.
Pour into greased and floured 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely in pan.
Prepare pudding mix as directed on package, stirring in remaining 1 teaspoon coconut flavor.
Spread pineapple and pudding over cake.
Frost with whipped topping.
Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.