- 1 1/2 Pound lean ground beef
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup fresh cauliflower, broken into small pieces
- 1/2 Cup fresh broccoli, broken into small pieces
- 1/3 Cup matchstick carrots
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 Teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 Teaspoon oregano
- 1 Teaspoon italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Sauté onion and red pepper in the coconut oil for 5 to 6 minutes.
Add the carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, cook another 5 to 6 minutes.
While cooking, add ground beef to a large mixing bowl along with seasonings, mix well.
When vegetables are done add to beef mixture, fold in.
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray, scoop meatballs with a tablespoon, and roll each one into a ball shape.
Bake meatballs for 24 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy.